HSE Guidance for Notifications, Registrations and Consents under the new Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017

Source: HSE

All new (or current) users of ionising radiation in the UK must ensure that they have made an application to HSE under the new IRR17 regulations. The user will need to make one or more notifications, registrations or consents depending on the level of radiation risk. This HSE guidance is useful and should be used together with advice from an appointed Radiation Protection Adviser (RPA). See out RPA service for if you need specific advice.

< Previous

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life

– Charles Darwin -