Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017 - Guidance for Notifications, Registrations and Consents

Source: HSE

The new Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017 (IRR17) present a new risk-based approach for information HSE of your use of ionising radiation. Depending on your level of risk you will either make a Notification or Registration to HSE, and in the case of the highest risk, you will need to apply for a consent. In addition to this guidance, you can also contact the Radiation Protection Adviser (RPA) at Ionactive for further specific advice.

Find out more
< Previous Next >

Imagination is more important than knowledge

– Albert Einstein -