International RPO training
Ionactive delivers several Radiation Protection Officer (RPO) courses in Dubai each year. The courses are hosted by our training partner RNA Safety International. The courses are based on local UAE legislation which mirrors IAEA standards, so is suitable for all delegates in the Gulf region, North Africa and further afield.
- Mon, 09 Sep 2019 - Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Dubai Knowledge Village, UAE (full details supplied when enrolled)
The three day course is suitable for all users of ionising radiation (X-Ray and radioactive sources) for all sectors (medical, industrial, quality assurance, security etc)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at RNA Safety International in UAE for latest prices.
Please register your interest using the form below, or contact us for more details or to book by email.
International RPO training enquiry form
To make an enquiry regarding International RPO training, please complete this form.
Most of our international training takes place at the Knowledge Village, Dubai, UAE. Enjoy the favourable weather in the winter months, and be fully air conditioned in the summer!
Click here to plan your route
RPO Training in Dubai has been delivered to many companies in UAE and beyond. Examples include Dubai Police, Dubai Customs, Dubai Airport, Emirates Air, Etihad Air, ADNOC, ENOC, SEHA Group, EMAAR Group, Jumeirah Group of Hotels, Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power and many more. In a similar fashion to Ionactive UK RPS courses, the RPO courses we run in UAE with RNA Safety International are open to all users of ionising radiation. We always train mixed delegate groups as this allows the RPO to understand their own radiation risks in context with other radiation users.
- Fundamentals of ionising radiation
- Ionising radiation sources around the world
- Specific sources (Security, Industry, Medical etc)
- Practical Radiation Protection
- Accidents / Incidents / Security Incidents
- Radiation detection & measurement (monitoring, dosimetry, leak test)
- Table Top Exercises (incident response and contingency planning)
- Radiation Protection Legislation (IAEA, UAE)
- Radiation Protection Management (RPO/RPS, local rules, risk assessment)
- Course Summary - Putting knowledge into practice
Outline of RPO training (UAE)
Food and Beverage
What people think of Ionactive’s International RPO training
Many thanks for the follow up both prior, and now correspondences, on what was an excellent well delivered and well managed course by yourselves / RNA , and of course the tutor QE , Mark Ramsey. It certainly does promote further study and learning, with the engagement that everyone showed , very professionally.
– Colin Morrison (UAE). RNA Safety International / Ionactive RPO Training
First, let me to express my gratitude to the one of the most interesting course that I have attended. It was an informatively value course. Congratulation for you also for this great arrangement and the success of your courses.
– Dhabyeh AlAli (UAE). RNA Safety International / Ionactive RPO Training
Good morning! Thank you very much for bringing such a wonderful learning opportunity to us here in the UAE! Thank you too for the superb organization of the event! Good luck to future trainings and events with RNA Safety!
– Adrian JF Velasco (UAE). RNA Safety International / Ionactive RPO Training
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We will be pleased to design a radiation safety course to your exact requirements.
Please visit our bespoke training page.