Accessibility Information and Accesskeys | Skip navigation

Radiation Safety Advice - Do I need a RPA? Do I need Local Rules or a RPS?

Do I need a RPS (Radiation Protection Supervisor)

You need a RPS (Radiation Protection Supervisor) where ever you have local rules.

The requirement for the RPS is specified in Regulation 18 of the Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017 (IRR17).

To decide if you need local rules (you will!), and therefore the RPS,  please consult the FAQ ‘Do I need local rules?

Back to previous page